SparkPeople.com is the most highly trafficked weight-loss website in America. Needless to say, we know a thing or two about helping people lose weight. Our members have lost more than 10 million pounds to date by following our fun and healthy nutrition and fitness plans, but we wanted to learn more about what really worked for them, so we conducted a huge survey, asking the most successful "losers" what they really did to reach their goals.
We recently shared several of their secrets to weight-loss success with you, and included even more of their strategies in our book, The Spark, which we released last year. Soon after, SparkPeople asked me to create a workout plan based on the book, so I turned to the strategies of our most successful members for help. After all, I wanted this DVD to be more than just another workout DVD. I wanted it to incorporate tactics that were proven to help real people lose weight and reach their goals.
The result, Fit, Firm and Fired Up in 10 Minutes a Day, is a no-brainer workout plan that's fun, easy to follow, and truly effective. I believe it can help you learn to love exercise (if you're not there yet) and totally change your attitude about fitness.
If you remember from the secrets of success series, members who reached their goal weight or lost at least 100 pounds:My Fit, Firm and Fired Up workout DVD incorporates all of these strategies into a sound fitness program.
If you're ready to a new kind of workout plan, one that's based on the secrets of real people who lost weight and kept it off, Fit, Firm and Fired Up in 10 Minutes a Day is for you. The price of this varies between retailers, but just this week I saw it selling for as low as $7.99. That's like $1 per workout! When you purchase your DVD, you'll =get 250 SparkPoints, and if you buy it before March 31, 2010, you'll also be entered to win a free one on one phone coaching session with me! (Find information about DVD SparkPoints and retailers here.)
- Its 10-minute workouts are easy to sneak in throughout the day and great for beginners who need to start small. This 10-minute workout strategy has helped millions of SparkPeople members get great results.
- With eight workouts, you get plenty of variety. When you follow the workout plan I outlined inside the DVD, you'll do a different workout every day of the week and only repeat each workout four times per month. Talk about mixing things up to keep your body guessing and your mind free of boredom!
- With a weeklong workout plan, the DVD encourages at least 10 minutes of daily exercise—that's one additional day than our most successful members completed on average, but because each session is short, it's easy to fit in. This also helps you develop a streak of fitness, which can build motivation and momentum.
- I may be biased, but I think these workouts are fun! (I'm not the only one who feels this way, I swear!) I designed them to be just challenging enough to give you results without being intimidating. I handpicked some great music to make the experience even better.
- Strength training, a key strategy for our successful members, is actually the focus of this DVD. Seven of the eight workouts will help you build lean muscles—a workout strategy that we know works for our members. No, you won't "bulk up" with this program!
I really believe in this program, especially when you use this DVD in combination with SparkPeople.com and our book, The Spark. Now is a great time to start slimming down in time for summer!
Does 10 minutes a day help you squeeze in workouts and get results? Do you have a favorite summer slim-down workout?
You will earn 5 SparkPoints