VIALLATOR

SparkPoints
 
Photos
See this image larger
Mirabeau Park, Spokane Wa.. Me and my awesome kids!



See this image larger



See this image larger
Spokane Raceway Park.. Me and my dragracing honey!


SparkGoodies
go to goodies page
Workout Shoes
From:
STEFFANYC
Awards

 
Interact with VIALLATOR
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts


This coming year I turn 40. And while the number holds its own set of issues, my current lack of fitness does not aid in making that number 40 seem any more appealing. I want this year to be the one that ends the revolving door I am stuck spinning in and lose the outside layer of "unhealthiness" once and for all. Yes, I want to lose weight.. about 35 pounds to be exact. But more than that, I want to be healthy, fit and strong. My family deserves me to be the "best me" possible. They deserve a vibrant, healthy mom who engages in their activities and does not sit on the sidelines. I need to cleanse myself of the "negative" thoughts and attitude and make a complete mental change. I am ready to work "smart". Exercise is definitely important. But I need to have a healthier relationship with food. I know that what I eat is 80% key. According to Tosca Reno, Oxygen Mag and Clean Eating pioneer, it's 80 10 10. 80% what you eat, 10% exercise and 10% heredity. I can not do anything about the hereditary part but I most certainly can take hold of the reigns when it comes to the other 90%.

Member Since: 3/30/2008

Fitness Minutes: 115

My Goals:
The physical goals:
.....35 lb weight loss
.....20% or less BF
.....Lean and Sculpted

The lifestyle goals:
80 10 10
Eat clean and make exercise a regular part of my daily ritual

Placing myself on the same "importance" level as the rest of my family.

Not letting my job rule me.




My Program:
Alternating 45 minutes of cardio with 45 Turbo Sculpt 6 days a week until my body figures out I am serious.

As time progresses, I will switch it up to "fool" my body and keep it guessing.



Personal Information:
Born and bred in Spokane Wa. I have two beautiful daughters, a handsome little boy and a husband that is a true gift. I work full time in position and am very busy with my children's activities.


Other Information:
God is not my co-pilot.. He is doing all the flying. I look to Him to become an educated, Christ filled follower. I want to live my life as an example to others and get to a place where I not only Talk the Talk but I Walk the Walk in all areas of my life...




Read More About VIALLATOR - Profile Information moved here.




Shown if member clicks "Read More"








(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
SparkFriends
My Ticker:
 Pounds lost: 0.6 
0
7.5
15
22.5
30
Login to Leave Comment
Comments
Member Comments (7):  12Next >