I will start changing my life TODAY
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Short and sweet - TODAY, not tomorrow, not next week, not November 1st, not January 1st, I will start changing my lifestyle. I WILL GET BACK ON TRACK.
How many times can you tell yourself this before you actually do it? For me, it's been almost 2 months of a continuous struggle and I've been mildly depressed and exhausted over trying to balance my home, professional and fitness life. NO MORE!
- start tracking my calories
- keep away from lunch buffets
- start running again - 3x a week!
- train for a 10k in less than 55 minutes (by November 27th)
- start getting in morning workouts - my schedule has left me no choice
- eating less meat, more fruit and veggies
- stop drinking hard liquor and so much wine. I feel like I've replaced cigarettes with alcohol and I can feel it in every part of me
- playing the piano again
- finish my professional article that has been in the works for months
- KEEP IN BETTER TOUCH WITH MY SPARK FRIENDS!!
When I was successful in reaching my goal of 130 (I am not 10 pounds up), I was doing all of the above.
I can do this! Feel free to keep me accountable!
Thank you and MUCH LOVE to my spark friends that have been so supportive of me even though I have been terrible in reciprocating that encouragement.