Goals for December
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Well... holiday frenzy is here. I'm busier than my usual hectic pace and have been being a bit slack about logging on. I need to crank it up a notch if I want to achieve my goals for the month.
My goals for December are
1. log in every day for the rest of the month.
2. continue to do my fitness routine at the gym three days a week (walk a mile and do 30 reps on each of 10 strength training machines)
3. do some additional fun movement (play twister with the little girls, pool or foosball with my hubby, dance, etc) every night
4. get that blasted last pound and half off that is keeping me in the 160s and get well into the 150s this month (would REALLY like to see it gone by my two month back-on-the-wagon anniversary of December 17th)
5. lose 2-5 pounds during the holidays, rather than gaining 2-5 pounds like I normally do.
You are welcome to join me in these goals and even more welcome to hold me accountable to them!!! So feel free to subscribe to this blog if you want to do that and we'll encourage each other.