I just got so excited when I realized today was my one year anniversary! These are the things that have happened to me along my one year journey!
1. Was all gung-ho at the beginning and lost some weight.
2. Early on I hit many many plateaus that lasted months. But I kept going.
3. I started to exercise more by walking the dogs (which made them happy).
4. I fell and hurt my hip, but could still go walking.
5. Six months into this I decided to become vegan from being a vegetarian. It got me off my plateaus.
6. I started using the stair master at the gym a few times a week in the winter.
7. I found out last month that I have Osteoarthritis. It hurts every time I work but I can still exercise.
8. I'm grateful that the gym is free because my DH has been out of work since the beginning of December. It's hard having him around all the time, but I work more.
9. After taking care of everyone else in my life I started to take care of myself.
10. I've reached another plateau, but I can work through this because I am important.
11. This next year will be a tough one. My arthritis is getting worse. I'm reading all I can on the subject (that's what I do when I have a problem, I investigate and research)! We might also be moving back home to live with my mom if DH doesn't get a job.
12. So many changes in the last year, so many changes to come. That's what life is all about. Imagine how boring life would be if it stayed the same.
about 10 inches on my waist.
and 7.5 on my hips (we all know how important those 1/2 inches are hahaha!
AND 56 Pounds! Way To Go Me!