I am focusing on just getting through today!
Monday, May 04, 2009
1. I have a husband who loves me. Who leans on me. And who makes each day a day that I want to wake up for!
2. I have the sweetest girls. My daughters have shown so much compassion and love for their grandfather. They have been holding him up. It is beautiful.
3. I have the best brothers and I love my Amy and her boys. They were by my side yesterday and did not leave it. My parents would be so proud of us.
4. I have a father in law that looks at me as his daughter. He could not love me more if his own wife had me. He is so good to me and my family and I feel so blessed. I will always be there for him.
5. I have the best friends. People have come out of the woodwork helping bake, bringing food, cleaning my house while I was not home. Showing an outpouring of love all week. An outpouring of email messages.
So maybe today will be tough, I have been through it myself. But we will get through it.
I will bring a box of kleenex so I am set when my daughter reads her Eulogy that she wrote for her Granny. I will hold my daughters and squeeze them.
I am blessed.