Good/Bad and goal setting
Monday, May 25, 2009
Ok, so Kate in her infinite wisdom is talking about goal setting in her blog yesterday.
Goal setting can be so hard. So for this exercise I am going to write the good, the bad and then goals that I have set for me.
The Good. Always start off by lifting yourself up.
1. Loyal. I am extremely loyal. My family and friends are everything to me. I am very protective of my circle of family and friends. They are the reason I wake up everyday!
2. Good at helping people. My husband, my children, my dying parents, my mother in law when she was sick. When my father in law who right now is so very depressed.
4. Determined. When I set a bar, I want to reach it!
5. Good judge of Character.
The Bad. A Work in Progress
1. Not good at standing up for myself. I hate conflict, so I will avoid it at all costs. Although I am getting better with that one. I am learning to do this, but I am not quite 100 percent there yet.
2. Forgiving. Never good at forgiving myself, or others. Again, working on this one.
3. Not good at making myself a priority. I have worked on area this year. Main focus.
4. Keeping my mouth shut. Sometimes I say things with out thinking and hurt people. Never my intention. I am aware of this fault and again working on it.
Goals. FOR JUNE.
1. Finish PT so that I can run. Even a quarter mile. But I want the greenlight to run.
2. Reach my halfway point to my goal. less than 6 lbs to go.
3. train for the triathlon, but continue my regular training as well. I need to find a balance to get everything in.
4. Become more coordinated so i can put clip pedals on my bike and not kill myself.
5. Swim with out being winded.
Long Term Goals
1, Finish the triathlon
2. Reach 158 so that I am a healthy weight and not over or obese.
3. Continue to work on my bad traits and turn them into good ones.