Dishwashers a good thing?
Monday, July 20, 2009
A buddy of mine recently got a her first dishwasher. It got me to thinking is it a good thing. I want to feel happy for her but the first things that come to mind is the frustration of training household members that;
1. you need to put dishes in for them to get them clean.
2. eventually someone needs to take them out to make room for the next batch.
3. it's a dishwasher not a garberator. "garbage in garbage out"
4. the walls and floor and cupboards around said dishwasher will now need sandblasting do to sloppy filling of said dishwasher.
5. who decides when it is full enough to run. Leave it to long and the whole house smells. do it to soon and you waste energy.
6. Just because the dishwasher washed it dosen't mean it's clean. you need to give it a once over before you put it away.