Can't define the feeling-but this helps
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I woke up this morning, not in a very good mood. My sleep schedule has been off for the last two days. I have gone to bed around 1 am both nights just couldn't sleep.
I have had so many things to do.
Things the last two days:
1. Payday so updated checkbook and paid bills
2. My son decided he wanted my mom's dog to come over so we went and got her
3. Visited with stepdad and mom
4. Inventory food in the house
5. Made a chore list for the men to carry out and divided it up between them
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Bankstatement came in so reupdated checkbook
8. Worked some overtime
9. Helped my stepdad get a new puppy and some items for the puppy and still have a few more items to get
10. the dogs wanted to play as soon as I got up this morning and the boys were in my face and my man called from work all at once
11. Helped youngest learn how to make pancakes
12. Helped oldest with the sausage
13. they ate that and I had my typical breakfast
14. visited with my dad and filled up his medicine-I help him keep track
15. Spent some time with the kiddos
Still have laundry to do and getting more puppy items. Why am I having this feeling? I really think I overwhelm myself.
Just getting this off my chest is helping.
And just a little tidbit... My sons said mom why aren't eating with us. I said I have two meals down pat that is my breakfast and lunch and I don't want to alter them then I will get off this path. Honestly I didn't even have the stomach for pancakes and sausage.
Thanks for letting me vent!