Trying not to get frustrated....
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
I just got back on track a week ago. I had 5 great eating days last week and 2 so-so days over the weekend. We traveled and that made things difficult. I deferred my WI to this morning to give me a day to get re-hydrated and back on track with my eating. I hop on the scale this morning before my workout and lo and behold I'm the exact same weight I was a week ago. That's primarily discouraging because I was hoping that at least a few of those pounds were water weight and would come right off just by getting all my water in. I'm trying not to get too discouraged and I am focusing on the good things like...
1. I have gotten up early and exercised 6 out of the last 7 days.
2. I'm drinking all of my water and my complexion looks great.
3. I'm eating lots of healthy fruits and vegetables.
4. I'm sleeping better - like a rock until that alarm goes off and no trouble falling asleep or with any insomnia in the middle of the night.
5. I just feel better in general.
So, I'm not going to let that darn scale get the better of me. I'm planning to do even better this weekend with my eating and hope that I start to feel results in how my clothes fit and on that scale pretty soon.