Ten reasons to be a big loser.
Saturday, October 17, 2009
I started a new challenge with my LIC group this morning. Our first goal is to be the "biggest loser" but each week there are mini-challenges. This week I set out the following:
Take a starting photo (so you have something for comparison in 10 weeks.
Make a journal entry with your top ten reasons for doing this challenge.
Focus on getting your water intake to the minimum 8 glasses/day.
Track your calories.
So here are my reasons -
1) I want my speed back.
2) I want my confidence back.
3) I want my muscles back.
4) I want more energy.
5) I want my knees to stop hurting.
6) I want to stop the emotional binge eating.
7) I want my new clothes to fit again.
8) I want the "funk" caused by feeling "fluffy" to go far, far away.
9) I want to feel strong again.
10) I want to feel sexy again.
Here are my before pictures:
I got my 2L in today. Maybe a little more. I drank a lot of water at the potluck we had for our HM wrap up party.
I didn't track today. Breakfast was under my control but I ate lunch and dinner at Richard's. Potluck food doesn't have nutritional information unfortunately. I'll be on "track" again tomorrow though. You can count on that.