Things I've noticed about myself since I've lost 25 pounds...
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
1. I am more confident.
2. I don't think people are judging my weight first, then my words.
3. I feel more credible and authoritative.
4. I take more time with my appearance.
5. I am wearing skirts for the first time in MANY years.
6. I think I deserve to get my toenails painted.
7. I'm wearing my jewelry again and enjoying it.
8. I don't despise shopping for clothes.
9. I actually enjoy exercising.
10. I just feel more comfortable in my own skin.
I've done the work, but this site and the people I've met here have been absolutely CRUCIAL to the success I've had so far. I know I've got more to go, but for today, I'm feeling thin & sexy! (oh oh, husband's out of town!!!!!)