In the first week of our biggest loser battle of LIC, my challenges were:
~Take a starting photo (so you have something for comparison in 10 weeks.
~Make a journal entry with your top ten reasons for doing this challenge.
~Focus on getting your water intake to the minimum 8 glasses/day.
~Track your calories.
The starting photo and the journal entry were easily done (sort of).
My water intake was achieved 7/7 days
I tracked my calories every day with the exception of 4 meals... and I was on track the four full days that I entered everything.
Cardio - I ran 23.2 kms for a total of 190 minutes
Strength training - did this once but I did it hardcore - 60 minutes with Denise Beatty.
Vegetables - I was a little slack here. I usually aim for 6 servings per day. Last week, I made this goal on only 2 days.
This week's goals (which I stole from Team Sapphire) are:
1) To complete and continue last weeks challenges.
2) Incorporate AT LEAST 30 minutes of cardio at least four times this week.
3) To give up one thing that might be holding you back from your weight loss goals. Try it for the week and see how it goes.
4) To make it through to Halloween with minimal cheating !
5) Get plenty of sleep each night!
For number 3, I'm giving up candy. I actually threw away a chocolate today but I ate three gummy fruits... baby steps. In my defense, the gummies weren't Halloween candy. Not much of a defense, eh? Number 5 is my biggest challenge... and on that note, I'm off to bed.