LIC BLC Week2 - In Progress
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
My Weigh in on Saturday was 246.0, which would put me down 3 lbs for the week. I had a mediocre week at best, but I am getting back into routine and things are going much better this week!
Our Challenges for Week 2:
1) To complete and continue last weeks challenges.
2) Incorporate AT LEAST 30 minutes of cardio at least four times this week.
So far so good!
Sunday - Run Outside (5k - 35 mins)
Monday - Paced LTR @ CIM, lol @ 1:2's but its something (18 mins cardio)
Tuesday - ST @ lunch @ Gym (Upper Body Weights, 15 min Cardio)- 5k Clinic 4.25 km run (28 mins+15+Weights)
Wednesday - Bike @ gym @ lunch (55 Minutes) + RR Tonight
3) To give up one thing that might be holding you back from your weight loss goals. Try it for the week and see how it goes.
Diet Coke or Pop in general! Almost at a week now actually.. I'm kinda tired from the lack of caffeine, but otherwise going good!
4) To make it through to Halloween with minimal cheating emoticon !
Nothing yet.. but Halloween isn't quite here yet!
5) Get plenty of sleep each night!
New lights out at 11pm rule.. so far 0/3 haha, but Monday and Tuesday where like 11:30 so not as bad as my normal 12:30 - 1 am.. still can't get up.. need to work on that!