JANUARY 2010 GOALS: RECAP
* To log onto Sparkpeople every day
I logged onto SparkPeople 23 days of the month.
* To be active each day...
I am planning to stretch and walk each day with Leslie Sansone.
I failed miserably! I only did this once.
* To menu plan and grocery shop each week
* To take time getting “ready” each day
I was successful for one week. This is a work-in-progress!
* To read three books which are currently on my dresser
I read one book and half of another.
* To make one trip to the library
* To de-clutter and organize the desk/filing cabinet in the spare room
I did not accomplish this task. It will be finished by the end of this week.
* To reflect and journal on Sunday mornings (questions for my soul)
I did not do this. I found the snooze button to tempting to resist.
* To respond to outstanding emails (and write actual letters!)
I responded to most outstanding emails, but failed to write an actual letter.
* To have sex three times a week
I met this goal only one week out of the month.
* To go on a “date night”
This did not happen for January. We do have our date night planned for February!
* To talk about progress/issues (towards the end of the month)
* To pay all bills on time
* To put $100 into savings account
* To not buy anything that is unnecessary