20 Questions (or 50 really) keeps going....
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Stolen from Dacius, who stole it from Yoovie, who stole it from PAAATS. These are so much fun!!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I believe it was Ocean's 13 (it's been a couple of years!)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dog Whisperer, Big Bang Theory
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Northwoods Wisconsin
6. What did you have for breakfast? Turkey sausage crumbles, scrambed egg whites, small cut up potato, reduced fat cheese (all for 230 calories and 23 g protein!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian (sigh...I'm a noodle fanatic)
8. What foods do you dislike? Seafood, tofu, eggplant, beets
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Maria's, White Stag (in Rhinelander Wisconsin)
10. Favorite dressing? Cucumber Ranch, Homemade Russian, Creamy Garlic (not all together because that's just eeewwww)
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chrysler Concorde
12. What are your favorite clothes? My shiny workout yoga pants, my fun socks and a cozy sweater (I'd say I finally found a good sports bra as well...love it actually...but me and bras have a love/hate/meltdown relationship these days. =o)-
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? Vancouver to see the hockey games at the Olympics!!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Have episodes of seeing not a drop in the cup, but try to take a step back and see the cup truly runneth over.
15. Where would you want to retire? Northwoods Wisconsin (notice a pattern here?)
16. Favorite time of day? When all my chores are done and I can sit on the couch with a good book and completely relax.
17. Where were you born? Chicago, IL
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey and Football
19. How many siblings? One sister
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, sparking, playing with hubby and pooch, walking and hiking in the woods
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Dacius (I know there's a couple comments coming my way!), the cute primates, my wonderful teammates
22. Bird watcher? Sometimes
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mornings I can get more things done, but I can stay up rather late reading or sparking as well.
24. Do you have any pets? One Super Pooch, Finnegan (or Houligan as he sometimes is!)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? One day I'll be able to say I'm among the employed again...but today is not that day.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A farmer or a psychologist (I suppose I could have gone the combined route of counseling the crops instead...see, always thinking outside the box).
27. What is your best childhood memory? Ugh. Well, I'd say the first time we went up to Eagle River as a family (I think that only happened twice) and our dog Dooley was able to come with us.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? More of a dog person, but I like cats too. Had a couple growing up.
29. Are you married? Yep, going on 12 years this September.
30. Always wear your seat belt? I used to not, but one time I got pulled over for speeding (had it on), got a ticket, had taken it off for some reason, drove down the street to work where they had a blockade of sheriffs checking for seatbelts (I somehow missed this entire scenerio in my mind) and got pulled over and ticketed for not wearing one. All in one flipping day...on my lunch hour no less! That'll teach me to not pack my lunch.... So now, yes, I do.
31. Been in a car accident? Sadly, a few. One was 2 days after buying my car. Rammed into a jeep and their hitch tore through my radiator. Aside from one very naughty word from my husband on the phone, he was ok with it. He liked the rental better than the car!
32. Any pet peeves? A few, but I can't pinpoint them right now. I know they are there though!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Sausage, mushroom, onion and extra sauce
34. Favorite Flower? Don't have a favorite necessarily, but Tulips are on the top of the list
35. Favorite ice cream? I like the basics
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Portillo's, but they only have those in the city and suburbs, so I only get there once every year or so. Sigh.....
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Happy to say I passed on the first try.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Spark…
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? A sports store or a store for cabin/woodsy stuff
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Besides a meltdown of epic proportions? Nah, can't think of anything. =o)
41. Like your job? grrrrrrrr.....
42. Broccoli? Love it any way...raw, cooked--yummy.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Renting a house on the lake in Northwoods Wisconsin and bringing Shamrock (our dog of 13 years) with us every year. Spent hours on the pontoon, sitting by the firepit outside, going into town, etc. The BEST!
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My hubby
45. What are you listening to right now? My fingers typing and the occasional car driving by the house.
46. What is your favorite color? Yellow
47. How many tattoos do you have? Not a one.
48. How many people will fill this out? Hopefully lots
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 11:03am Tuesday
50. Coffee Drinker? Yech, never.