#239: Dedicated To Women
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
This is for all of the women in the world.
* * * * *
Women have strengths that amaze men:
* They smile when they want to scream.
* They sing when they want to cry.
* They cry when they are happy and laugh when they are nervous.
* They stand up to injustice.
* They don't take "no" for an answer when they believe there is a better solution.
* They go without so their family can have.
* They love unconditionally.
* They cry when their children excel and cheer when their friends get awards.
* They are happy when they hear about a birth or a wedding.
* They grieve at the loss of a family member, yet are strong when they think there is no strength left.
* They know that a hug and a kiss can heal a broken heart.
* They'll drive, fly, walk, run or email you to show how much they care about you.
* They bring joy, hope and love.
* They have compassion and share it freely.
* They give moral support to their family and friends.
* They have vital things to say and everything to give.
However, women have one flaw in common:
THEY FORGET THEIR WORTH!