Found this on another SP member's blog!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Fred Meyer (Kroger) Vanilla Cranberry LITE yogurt; 1 cup organic berry blend (strawberries, black and raspberries), ¾ c. Special K Lowfat granola.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Not enough. Around five 8oz glasses a day. Lots more in the summer time.
3. What is your least favorite "healthy" food?
FISH. Fresh fish, saltwater fish. Crustaceans. Do not like them Sam I am!
4. What is your favorite fruit?
Cantaloupe, cherries in season.
5. What is your favorite vegetable?
Artichokes, and asparagus for “every day”.
6. How many calories do you burn a week?
At least 13,650: BMR of roughly 12,600 plus one Zumba day and 2 water aerobics days. Not counting C25k days, since weather has been uncooperative this week!
7. How many calories do you eat a day?
Trying to stay below 1900. Gradually cutting down. 1700 was too far down, and the scale was “stuck”until I INCREASED my calorie intake slightly. Will cut down more as my body adjusts.
8. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Pink Lady apples with melted peanut butter, Chex Mix Chocolate Bars.
9. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Marie Callendars (whatever is 400-ish calories and on sale!); leftovers from dinner; or Safeway Chicken Caesar Salad
10. What is usually for dinner?
Whatever Greg makes. Almost always some kind of meat, starch and vegetable. And a glass of milk!
11. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
My legs are pretty easy and my arms, but they (batwings!) need a lot of work!
12. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
My stomach / core.
13. What is your least favorite exercise?
Sit-ups and push-ups.
14. What is your favorite exercise?
I REALLY like Zumba – I wish it were more popular over here so I could go more often!
15. What is your "bad" food cravings?
TACO BELL!!! Or McDonald’s French fries. Or TACO BELL!!!!
16. What is your go to workout song?
My faves on my iPod are: “Hey Sexy Lady” by Shaggy, "It’s a Long Way to The Top (If You Want to Rock ‘n Roll)” by AC/DC, “We Like to Party!” by the Venga Boys and “Hope it Gives You Hell” by The All-American Rejects
17. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
When I remember, I take a multi-vitamin!
18. How often do you eat out?
Used to eat out for breakfast once a week. Went the other day for the first time since Christmas. Otherwise, not even once a month.
19. Do you eat fast food?
Not gonna lie, I was a junk-food junkie. But I have been saying NOOO! to fast food, except RARELY. Maybe once or twice a month. Then I pretty much make healthy menu choices when I do.
20. How do you stay motivated?
Consistency. Seeing little tiny pieces of progress like the scale moving down a half pound, inches lost, pants looser…
21. Who is your biggest supporter?
Greg, my honeybunnykins; my daughter, Lexi (draws me motivational pictures of fruit!) and my Spark Buddies!
22. How much weight have you lost?
16.5 lbs and 8 inches SO FAR!
23. How did you determine your goal weight?
Just picked a number in the middle of my healthy BMI weight range. Then set 5% weight loss increments with little rewards and "milestone" rewards along the way.
24. Do you have a gym membership?
Nope. Have a pool pass and go to Zumba once a week at the dance studio.
25. How often do you work out?
Zumba – 1 hr once a week; water aerobics twice/week 30-40 min each; C25k 3 times/week 30 min each. “Walk around the block” once or twice a week at work – 20 min each (when I can!)
26. How did you find Spark?
By happy accident while net surfing for weight loss help a few years ago!
27. How much sleep do you get a night?
28. Are you a morning or night workout person?
Morning for sure! It gives me extra energy for the day, helps clear my complexion and then I can take a shower before getting ready for work!
29. Do you have a "cheat" day?
Yeah, BUNKO night! And then I try not to go all craaazzzy!
30. Do you drink soda?
1 cup, usually on BUNKO night. Once in a blue moon if I have popcorn, soda HAS to go with it. Otherwise not much of a soda person.
31. Do you drink alcohol? How much?
Rarely drink alcohol either. Maybe if we go out to dinner, I’ll have a beer or margarita. I’ll also drink about 3 beers a night when we go camping. And again, once in a blue moon on a really hot day and an ice cold beer sounds good! Besides, I’m spoiled and I like micro-brews which are kinda spendy. So, if I have one, I like to to SAVOR it! (Oh, and same goes for fancy tequila!)
I really just prefer a gigantic UNsweetened iced-tea from McDonald’s.
32. What is your favorite thing about Spark?
The trackers and all the positive support! (And Dennis' humorous blogs!)
33. What do you not like about your body? What do you love about your body?
My batwings, stomach and double chin. I think I have pretty hands, feet, smile and hair.
34. Do you have a workout buddy?
I take #1 fat dog with me on C25k runs. Most times do water aerobics alone. Zumba can have a few people or just me and the instructor! Small turnouts on Wednesday mornings!
35. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to this Healthy Lifestyle?
The positive feedback I have been getting from my friends and family makes me feel really warm and fuzzy inside! I am starting to feel better overall, health-wise. I feel absolutely exhilarated after completing a hard workout. I am proud of myself for being consistent and remaining committed, even when the scale doesn’t move. And I am inspiring my SKINNY friends!