Even though it is not quite a full week since my last Blog entry, a few milestones have been reached with my progress, that I'm stoked about!
1. Finally, that 1/2 pound of scale weight, that was keeping me just a smidgen from walking through the entrance of my maintenance door, decided it was time to go, and it went
2. The VERY, VERY STUBBORN, last to lose area of my body...THE DREADED LOVE HANDLES...have moved away from the, mere trickle speed of lessening, into a pretty darn good gusher!
Today's measurement reading (even though I have been checking most mornings, to no avail) resulted in a 'sudden' 1/2 inch loss!!
That one was hard fought!!
3. My waist measurement is back to making some reduction, also. I lost 1/4 of an inch! Now, while that may not sound like a big deal...truly it is! With my body, a waist loss, of any form, means that my BF numbers are reducing. And they did!! Almost a full percentage point!!
I have moved into the 18% BF range, after being over 29% BF, just 3 months ago!!
4. As of this morning, I can officially say...I'm back to wearing ALL my size 3/4 jeans, again!!
This is after needing to SQUEEEEZE myself into 10's, when I SHOULD HAVE been in 12's, just 3 months ago!!
5. While my maintenance 'eating' has not begun, just yet, due to the fact that I'm still challenging myself on reaching my lower end of range, scale weight/reducing BF...My maintenance MINDSET, has begun the transition. I joined a GREAT team, last night, and have become a Community Leader! This will give me a fun and motivating job of encouraging fellow Sparker's , as they make their journey to the goals they have selected for themselves! I, used to think, maintenance was the end of the road. That there really was nowhere else to go..nothing more to see on Spark, after losing all the weight...but I was wrong. I can admit it. The road doesn't END...it just CURVES, every now and then, and we've gotta keep our minds and eyes SHARP, so we're ready for them, when they SUDDENLY appear!
So, that's my latest Body & Mind news! Hope it motivates & inspires, even just one person, to know that, YES, changes CAN be made, if you keep your sights on your goals and don't allow ANYTHING or ANYONE, to steer you away from them! That even includes YOURSELF!
Thanks for reading!