I did it! 1 whole month BINGE FREE!
Sunday, May 09, 2010
After today, I will be 1 month binge free. I haven't been binge free this long in about 2 years. Here is what I've gained:
- Good sleep- I can sleep at night and not wake up every 2 hours feeling sick to my stomach and sick in the heart and head.
- A clearer complexion.
- Freedom- after work since I could not turn to food to relax me, I had to find other things to do with my time, like read, spend time with my son, work on my vision board.
- The loss of two, count them, TWO pant sizes.
- A few new nice pieces of clothing in my wardrobe.
- A nice sense of calm, because the food is not controlling me, I am in control.
- Some VERY nice compliments from my husband- I love that.
- Exercising because I WANT to, not because I NEED to get rid of my excess food from a binge session.
Here's to another month of being binge free!