Do you know where you're going?
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
I really should determine that. I've so often lived reactively. There was enough planning in my life to get the education for my career, and to try to have a family. But I need a vision of my total life. Hmmmm. What do I want?
- to travel
- to eat well
- to read a lot
- to exchange ideas/have great conversation
- to find my best way to help others, based on my talents, limitations, and motivations
- to make things with my own hands (crafting)
- to learn how to be a good listener
- to feel more secure in my career
- to have a more meaningful career if that is appropriate (this is one of those things where I'm living in survival mode now).
I really should think on this more. A better exercise might be envisioning a "day in the life of the Ideal Life of me."