15 things i like about me...
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I needed a challenge for a mini-BLC i'm running and since i have been a bit down in the dumps i decided this weeks challenge was to write 15 positive things about yourself. I think i came up with a pretty good list (and in a short time!) and i should reflect on them often, so i'm posting it in a blog. Not a bad thing for all of us to do!
15 things i like about me.
1. I have a great, infectious smile
2. I love animals
3. I have pretty eyes
4. I have done 2 10Ks!
5. I have lost over 50 lbs and have kept that off for over a year
6. I have saved a lot of money
7. People at work respect me
8. I know some awesome karate and jujitsu moves
9. I competed in a karate tournament and won a trophy
10. Despite adversity growing up, i think i did ok
11. I make some awesome soap and bath products
12. I'm creative in different ways (like soap making)
13. I like my wild laugh
14. I'm smart
15. I'm me
OK, that last one was a cop-out, but if only i'd believe it i'd be way ahead of the game! Believing being me is great is what i'm really after!