Monday, August 16, 2010
We have a pantry and fridge full of wonderful healthy groceries (and a bank account that shows it - yowch!)! I have a weight watchers points calculator and a nutrition calculator saved in my favorites list. I made a list of foods to eat tomorrow that I know will be filling and delicious. I'm ready.
Some things I'm nervous about:
* The crazy expensive cost of good food.
* Making the mental change
* Pressure from friends and family to give in to my wants instead of my needs
* My history of not finishing what I start
* Something bad happening again that will undermine my willpower
* That this won't work for me, and I'll be stuck again with yet another diet plan that didn't work.
Here's hoping that a plan will help me. If I can create a menu the night before, I think I'll be doing a lot better than if I "wing it"