Monday, August 16, 2010
It feels weird that after all of the posting, researching, planning, and preparing over the last few months, that TODAY is day one. Its been a long time coming.
Some things I'm learning about myself...
* The idea of going without food scares me a little.
* It helps me to have a good snack available at all times. I've been snacking on a grape or two here or there out of a bowl on my desk. It keeps me from feeling like I need to get up and "see what there is to eat."
* I really am ready for a change. Even with the first day cravings and lack-of-food panic setting in, I still want to do this. I'm still motivated.
* I really do WANT to lose weight. Its not just an "I should" anymore.
* If I stay busy I don't think so much about eating.