Taking small steps to re-commit!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I seem to be really having a problem with consistency lately so I have decided to make daily goals and check them off the next morning, to see if that helps keep me on track!
So todays goals are as follows:
1. eat a healthy breakfast
2. Only planned snacks throughout the day.
3. Eat the healthy homemade lunch that I prepared.
4. Change into my workout clothes BEFORE entering the kitchen this evening
5. Ride my bike for 6 miles.
6. NO PRE DINNER EATING!!!! ( THIS IS MY BIGGEST DOWNFALL)
7. ST for 20 minutes after dinner.
8. Read and relax before bedtime, so that I can get a good nights rest.
Hopefully I can get back to my commitment by making small commitments each day! Thank you all for all the support that you provide me each day!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!