Saturday, April 16, 2011
I seem to be about a day behind on everything this week! (Taxes included--Thank goodness we have until Monday!)
So for my Twilight Challenge Team East Challenge this week, we are to blog about challenges and way to overcome them.
Some of my challenges/setbacks:
1. Hours at work-they stink, period I have less time than if I am working full time.
2. My asthma/allergies
3. I am a procrastinator--gotten better, but recently have lapsed
5. Time of month
To overcome part of these obstacles, I have started looking for yet another job. I like where I am at, but I still have no clue when full time status will happen. With us having to be out of this place in about 8-10 weeks, this is not a good thing. I need to be at full time status and fast so I can help support us and pay our bills when we have to move to an apartment.
2. My asthma and allergies. We have been trying to walk outside some, but the weather and air has to be fairly warm to not set me off coughing. We found out we have a friend with a Costco Memebership and is going to help us get gym memberships at a hugely discounted price! This will allow me to get my lungs back into shape so I can actually run/walk what ever outside!
3. Time to get back to the not procrastinating stage! I had worked really hard on this over the years and have slowly fallen back into old (bad) habits. Time to get back on the ball and stop putting things off. It drives me crazy when the honey does it, so I need to work on it myself!
4. Stress -- This one is a tough one, I induce a lot of stress on myself instead of just going with the flow! I am a worry wart as my mom calls me, and I need to learn to let things go and let them happen when they happen.
5. ToM--Oh mother nature, you hit me hard this month. I had a binge week this past week that I just never quite recovered from. i am lucky that I didn't gain anything with it. Next month I am going to buy some fruits and veggies and when I want something sweet, they should be there for me to go to instead of buying the chocolate.
Hoping that with help from the honey, I will be able to accomplish some of these. These are not short term things either, so it will be an ongoing 'battle' to get back into some of my more healthier habits.