I need a pedicure badly and other goals... :)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
So I must be honest in saying I weighed in today and I was down 1.1 pounds and while I should've been celebrating the fact I was down, I was hard on myself because it wasn't enough.
...but, while I am being honest...I also need to be honest with myself. I could have been down more, but I can tell you that there were a couple of days that I could've have tried harder and not have had that extra glass of champagne or worked out a little harder.
So yes, I guess I am still a little frustrated that it was only 1 pound.
Enough of the should've, would've could've's...onto my goals for the week...
1. I am in desperate need of a pedicure and a pedicure is my lose 5 pound reward. I am going to be on track to get to 155, by next week. I am currently at 157.6.
2. Measure my foods - no eyeballing portion sizes because I think it is the right amount.
3. Do my C25k training 2x this week - Wednesday and Saturday.
4. Stay on track with my hundred pushup challenge - pushups on Tues, Thurs, Sat. On Sunday I did 145 - woohoo!
5. Continue to find support on Spark People - it is my biggest motivater to keep moving in the right direction.
Staying positive! It is going to be a great week! And darn it, I LOST 1.1 pounds! Woo hoo to me. That is still 3 pounds down in two weeks and that makes me pretty happy.