May "Proving Grounds" Challenge - Week #1
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Last week I discovered a new Spark Team, the Proving Grounds (MEGA). It really inspired me so I joined their May Challenge.....even though it was the middle of the month.....my first day was May 17th and here are my results for my first week of this challenge:
17. Break a personal record - I'm getting out of my comfort zone and starting immediately by introducing myself on a new Spark Team.....I never introduce myself....I usually just jump in and act like I've been a member forever.
18. Workout first thing in the morning - I always workout first thing in the morning....otherwise I'd never do it!!
19. Add 15 minutes - today I added 30 min to my workout....the program that I'm following only had a 25 min workout scheduled for today and I like to workout a minimum of 60 min. per day.
20. Workout your lower body - today between doing Rio Extreme and the Spark Butt-Blasting Workout, I definitely worked out my lower body....LOL
21. Do something that makes you feel sexy or beautiful - made myself feel beautiful by getting a Champagne Pedicure
22. GO HARD OR GO HOME - worked out for 120 min by Walking 3.13 miles and doing Spark Cardio Kickboxing Workout
23. REST - usually Sunday (yesterday) is my Rest Day from Brazil Butt Lift Workout..that's when I take my "furry girls" for a walk. It's peaceful being outdoors and enjoying the fresh air....this is a different form of REST.
Now I'm working on my second week and the last week of the Challenge. Can't wait for the new Challenge to begin in June. Stay tuned for my results for next week's portion of the May Challenge. Woo-Hoo.....I'm really loving this!!