May "Proving Grounds" Challenge - Week #2
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
This is my second and final week of the Proving Grounds Challenge for the month of May. Here are the results of my final week:
24. Break a personal record - Today I did one of my workouts twice.....usually once is enough.
25. STRETCH longer than normal - Today I did my Stress Relief Yoga workout....haven't done this since last summer. During that time I've been doing the Brazil Butt Lift Workout and have lost 25 lbs......couldn't believe how much easier the workout was and how flexible my body is now. Woo-Hoo!!
26. Mid-Week super killer cardio day! - I really rocked the "killer" cardio today doing Brazil Butt Lift's Cardio Axe and High & Tight.....woo-hoo!!
27. Practice your balance - Doing the Brazil Butt Lift: Bum Bum today really helps improve my balance.
28. Pushups - These will be tackled on 5/30....today I did the Spark Upper Body Resistance Band Workout.....this really worked my arms and shoulders.....woo-hoo!! (Similar to doing Push Ups)
29. Obliterate your brick wall - I have been trying to decide which diet to follow. I have finally chosen Bethenny Frankel's Naturally Thin Program to begin on June 1....along with the UV Challenge...can't wait!!
30. Enjoy the holiday - Today is my Birthday and I definitely enjoyed the day.....started my morning with working out with Leandro (for those who don't know....he's the fitness instructor for Brazil Butt Lift)....he makes working out so much fun!!
31. Make a JUNE plan - I have signed up for the UV Project Challenge.....can't wait for it to start.....this should give me more motivation to continue with getting more fit. thinner and feeling great during the summer months!! Woo-Hoo!!
I have totally enjoyed the Proving Grounds Challenge for May.....I only wish that I had found this at the beginning of the month.
Stay tuned......I'm sure that I'll be reporting about the UV Project Challenge soon!!