My 50 Pound Weight Loss Adventure Progress Update
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
10 pounds down, 40 to go! I started my current streak on June 1, 2011 - and today I reached Day 160, and am happy to have finally crossed the 10 pound mark!! Being over age 50, the pounds are not coming off quickly, to say the least, but I am never going to give up - even if it takes 1000 days! I feel better, have more energy, and my clothes have gotten baggy - and that's all so much FUN! The going was very slow at the beginning as you will see by my chart below, but has actually speeded up in the past 60 days and that's encouraging!
- long-term: 135 - I want to FINISH what I started here in 2005!
- short term: The NEXT POUND will be my short term goal...I must just check them off one at a time.
1. Plan ahead each evening for the next day - budget out my calories in advance - on paper, on purpose - every calorie has a name before the day begins!
2. Eat within my calorie range everyday
3. Eat 5 fruits/veggies every day.
4. Drink 5 pints of water
5. Exercise between 30 - 60 minutes a day
Starting Weight: 185.5
Day 10: 184.5
Day 20: 185
Day 30: 183.5
Day 40: 184
Day 50: 184.5
Day 60: 183.5
Day 70: 183
Day 80: 181.5
Day 90: 181
Day 100: 181
Day 110: 179
Day 120: 178
Day 130: 177
Day 140: 177.5
Day 150: 176.5
Day 160: 175
Total loss so far: - 10
If you want to know more about my 50 Pound WeightlossAdventure, you can read my other blogs to find out more details about what I'm doing to WIN at this lifelong weightloss game. And, if you'd like to work together with me on YOUR goal, please check out the Streak to Success sparkteam and join in on all the fun, enthusiasm and weightloss going on there!
"Success in any endeavor does not happen by accident. Rather, it's the result of deliberate decisions, conscious effort, and immense persistence - all directed at specific goals." ~Gary Ryan Blair