My Personal Holiday Challenge DAY 19 Results
Sunday, November 20, 2011
1. Log my nutrition EVERY DAY
2. Try real hard to stay within my calorie range
Better; only went over by 50 calories
3. Get some form of exercise in EVERY DAY, even if it's only ten push-ups
Did TWENTY pushups - yeah, that's right, TWENTY. Granted I'm only doing modified pushups, but for a person with little upper body strength I find it quite impressive, if I do say so myself...oh, sorry, is my modesty showing?
4. Continue my water intake at 72 oz per day
5. Work on getting said chunky butt to bed at a decent time every day.
Hit the sack at 10 and slept in.
6. Post daily results on my blog page (at the suggestion of SURLYGIRL)
Yes, I'm here again
Weight - I don't weigh on Sundays, so we'll leave it at 169.8 (0)
Oh yeah, I get an A for this. Not a solid A+ because I did go over on calories, but hey, not looking for perfection here. Oh, yeah, I feel good about it too. Just sayin'.