Feb 18th BR Feb-2012 30-D Wk1 D3 - Tighten It Up Workout
Monday, February 20, 2012
I just love Lisa's workouts, they are fun to do and time flies unnoticeable! Well, not quite true as still need to use the interval timer but still, my mind just focus on doing the exercises in limited time that there's no spare area to spend thinking when will I complete the workout!
This time, instead of doing modified pushup, I tried to do the full version and it's hard as expected, haha. I think I can try full pushups for all various pushups except the original one. The original one, I just can't make my body push down!
My result for BodyRock February 2012 30 Days Challenge, Week 1 Day 3 - Tighten It Up Workout
#1 Main Workout:
Interval timer 12 x 50/10 = 12 minutes
1. Sandbag Shoulder Lift & Drop (L & R Shoulder) with two 5lbs dumbbells
= 12, 12, 16
2. 1 Leg Push-up’s & jump over the Sandbag bag (Leg closest to the weight is lifted) with a 5lbs dumbbell
= 4, 6, 6
3. 10 High Knees & 10 Mountain Climbers with two 5lbs dumbbells
= 3, 3.5, 3
4. Tuck Knees & Explosive Star Jump
= 10, 15, 13
#2 Ab Bonus:
Interval timer 3 x 50/10 = 3 minutes
1. Star Abs – Alternate L & R arms & legs.
2. Left Oblique Plank & Side Drop
3. Right Oblique Plank & side Drop