I usually rest day on Mondays and Thursdays but today, I decided to do the Week 1 Day 5. It's
not like I'm forcing myself as I had taken rest day on planned exercise days, so it's even out :D Oh, and I'm blogging like crazy right now as I'm using the available internet as much as I can!
My result for BodyRock February 2012 30 Days Challenge, Week 1 Day 5 - Show It Off Workout
Part 1: Warm Up Strength Routine:
Stopwatch = 2:52
1. 15 x Squats with two 5lbs dumbbells
2. 15 x Plank Knee Tucks (Alternating Left & right Knee – 30 in Total) (I only did 15, not total 30, just realized that now!)
3. 15 x Shoulder Press with two 5lbs dumbbells
4) 15 x Bentover Row with two 5lbs dumbbells
Part 2: Cardio Component:
Interval timer = 8 x 50/10 = 8 minutes
I alternated between normal jump rope and high knee, still couldn't figure out how to do high knee skip.
- Normal jump rope = 95, 125, 115, 115
- High knee = 95, 105, 105, 100
Part 3: Cool Down Strength Exercises:
Stopwatch = 2:12
1. 15 x Squats with a 5lbs dumbbell
2) 15 x Push Ups (Modified)
*** 3rd exercise is Reverse Pull Up but as I don't have Dip Station or Equalizer, I usually do modified pushup. But didn't do it as I think it's redundant doing pushup again and I pushed dinner time too late!