After seven days and I just posted a blog about 21st Feb 2012 workout, haha. Call me lazy, call me lagging, call me sloth but I just didn't have the blog mood on past days. Anyhow, I did this workout after I just completed BodyRock February 2012 30-Day Challenge Week 1 on previous day. I usually had at least a day rest between weeks but I wanted to still stay in schedule and Week 1 unfortunately, I dragged a little bit.
By the way, what is Bikini Bunny? In my mind, I imagine a cute little bunny wearing bikini which looks totally weird, haha.
My result for BodyRock February 2012 30 Days Challenge, Week 2 Day 1 - Bikini Bunny Workout
Part 1: Main workout:
Interval Timer = 8 x 50/10 = 8 minutes
1. 2 x Push-up’s + Burpee + Tuck Jump
= 5, 5
2. 10 HIgh Knees + 10 Mountain Climbers
= 4, 5
3. 2 x Push-Ups Jump Board (or Jump Over Bag ) – I'm just hop to the either side over nothing
= 4, 6
4. 1 x Frog Jump + One Push-Ups (no idea if I really did Frog Jump, never done that in my life!)
= 7, 7
Part 2: Abs Bonus
Interval Timer = 3 x 50/10 = 3 minutes
1) Wood chop – Knee to Shoulder (Left Side) - using two 5lbs dumbbells
2) Wood chop – Knee to Shoulder (Right Side) – using two 5lbs dumbbells
3) Knee Raises - Alternative: Legs Raise
AFter the BodyRock workouts, I did jump rope 6 minutes (360 jumps) then ended with 2 minutes stretches.