My plan going forward. I'm posting it here so I can see it every day.
Monday, June 18, 2012
I'm doing this so I will look at it at least once a day. I refuse to let thyroid and adrenal issues stop me from enjoying my life.
1. I need to move more. I have to have some cardio for at lease 20 minutes every day. Increase as I build stamina.
2. I need to make sure I'm eating as healthy as possible. Whole foods, veggies, fruits, lean proteins, full fat organic dairy, no refined carbohydrates.
3. I need to drink at least 64 ounces of water every day. Stay hydrated.
4. Take all of my supplements.
5. Yoga or meditation every day. Use Rodney Yee video to full extent.
6. Cut out all alcohol as it hinder progress with adrenal fatigue.
7. Get at least 7 hours of sleep a night.
8. Include strength training at least 2 times a week.
9. Limit work hours.
10. Bring lunch to work at least 4 days a week. Only order salads with protein if I go out to lunch.