SP Premium
CMCLAIRE

SparkPoints
 

Love that feeling....

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

....when you've been working out for a week or so and the muscles in your core feel tighter and more engaged.

...when you make the right choices.

....when the number on the scale goes down.

...when you tick off workouts in your diary.

...when you feel under control.

...when you discover a new favourite exercise/healthy food.

...when you know that 80% of the food you are eating is wholesome, healthy, and very good for you, with the other 20% being naughtier (a smidge of butter, a small slice of homemade cake etc.) but still very much 'real food'.

...of utter replenishment after a good sleep.

Have a great day, all!

Cxx
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • DSJB9999
    I agree Claire, thank you for the reminders!

    I need to list the things I am loving too and be happy about what I have achieved lately including all this decorating we have done.

    love and hugs Donna xxx
    emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
    3038 days ago
  • no profile photo CD2704340
    You are so right! Thanks for reminding us of the value of all of our hard work. Losing weight and getting healthier is hard work but we're worth it! Have a great day.
    :O) Patti
    3051 days ago
  • OLIVIANIGHT
    Yeah, that sounds like a brilliant week! I'm on a bit of a health-high too : ) Woo Hoo!
    3051 days ago
  • SSUSMITA
    discovering an exercise you actually are gonna fall in love with ( For me it's jump rope cardio)
    3051 days ago
  • no profile photo CD2244567
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL JUST ASK. ONE DAY AND ONE STEP AT A TIME WE WILL DO THIS WE ARE WORTH IT KEEP TRACKING FOOD AND FITNESS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SPARK JOURNEY.
    3051 days ago
  • no profile photo CD12764063
    Sounds like you've been having a wonderful week! :) Keep up the good work!!
    3051 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.