BLC20 - My 10 Things
Friday, September 28, 2012
I started compiling this list at 5:30 this morning when I was getting Roo loaded into the bus to start my day.....
10 Things that I am grateful for: (in no particular order)
1. my early mornings allow me a clear view of the "night" sky. The stars were amazing today.
2. I got to watch the moon "set" and the sun rise. Gorgeous!
3. the students on my bus are polite, well-behaved and respectful.
4. my route takes me through some beautiful parts of this city that I call home.
5. Emily is now 11 months old and is growing more wise each and every day.
6. I have a beautiful, healthy little family.
7. I am healthy and able to enjoy time with my children.
8. I am surrounded by friends, on line and in real life, that care about me and how I am doing.
9. I am super fortunate, in today's world, to have a job that I enjoy.
10. My furbabies love me.