10 Things for Saturday the 29th
Saturday, September 29, 2012
It's been another long and beautiful day -
1. I was able to take part in the first half marathon of FOUR of my clinic participants today. I got to cheerlead, watch them cross the finish line AND, for two of them, I got to put their medals on.
2. I walked today, almost 5 kms, in the crunchy Autumn leaves. I love this time of year.
3. I have a loving, supportive hubby that allowed me to delay our trip to his parents so that I could be a part of #1 and then accompanied me on #2.
4. I have in-laws that care about me and that don't drive me too crazy.
5. Tim Horton's coffee
6. Autumn = pumpkin flavoured everything! My favourite is pie!!
7. Baby kisses.
8. Sunset in the mountains.
9. Deer on the race course. White-tailed ones. I forgot how beautiful they are when they're free.
10. Fresh fruit. Yum!!