Wednesday, November 14, 2012
At the beginning of the challenge I knew the following five things were holding me back:
1. not enough exercise
2. needing an adjustment in my thyroid meds (age)
3. finding a balance between eating and exercise
4. need to schedule exercise/make it a priority
5. challenge myself more to try new things and push myself to the limit when exercising
1. I did more exercise and was a bit more consistent, but I still need to do more.
2. My thyroid meds are fine for the moment. Even though I still think I need an adjustment, just cannot do anything at the moment.
3. Did better with balancing my eating and exercise. My overall calorie intake has lowered some.
4. Still need to work on making exercise a consistent priority. Did find that if I can get in a workout in the morning or with my BF I do better.
5. Still need to challenge myself more.
Continuing to work on these areas and making exercise a regular part of my daily routine.