Winter Challenge Goals
Saturday, December 08, 2012
My 5 main challenge goals are:
1. To show a loss by the end fo the challenge. I am up about 25 pounds from my lowest weght over the pst 3-4 years and need to get back down there.
2. To work hard to up my water consumption, this has always been my downfall.
3. To recommit at the gym, I've become lazy and have let too many things get in the way of that time I need for me.
4. To participate in every challenge thrown at me through the winter.
5. To get back to logging all of my nutrition diligently, I know this is what works yet I've become very lax about it.
I know what I want to accomplish, bu how do I get there??? Nmber one should come naturally if I commit to working on 2-5, right? Water, hmmmm!!! Always so tough for me. I do carry a 32-oz reusable bottle everywhere I go so it is a constant reminder but I still don't seem to drink enough. I never think about taking a sip unless I am feeling parched. I wonder why that is? I think I've tried every "trick" in the book and still cab't get the water down on a regular basis. It's not that I'm drinking other things either. I have my iced coffee in the morning and then it's water the rest of the day. I gave up soda years ago and don't drink juice either (I'd rather eat than drink my calories, ya know?) To re-commit to the gym I simply need to set aside the time and go. I need to put myself on a schedule and plan meals accordingly so that I really do have the time for the gym after working all day and then coming home to cook dinner for the family. If I simplify my meals during the week I think I can make it work. Every challenge every week will be my motto. What better way to hlep my team with all these points!!! Since they started watching out internet usage at work I'[ve stopped plugging in my nutrition on Spark as I'm eating. I do write it down with the intention to get it into my tracker when I get home but most of the time my paper just sits in my bag and I don't log dinner either. Have to make sure putting rverything into my tracker is on my to do list every day and a check mark for completion every night.
This challenge for me this time around as all about the RE. RE-commit, RE-focus, RE-evaluate, and RE-lose, not mention RE-unite with some old buddies here on the LIME team. We got this team!!!