Who Kidnapped MY Body....
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
...and left me with this awesome one that has lost YET another pound!?!
That's 3.5 pounds so far in April, when I usually struggle to lose 5 pounds in the whole month.
What's going on?
1. Could it be the intense 3 days of hiking (27 miles) that finally shook my body out of its malaise?
2. Could it be the 3 extra workouts/week I'm getting due to the Women's running clinic?
3. Maybe it's being better about tracking EVERYTHING....and eating at the low end of my allotment?
4. I've also started eliminating carbs at dinner -- maybe that's it?
5. Maybe it's eating more meatless meals?
6. Maybe it's the protein powder I've added to my morning green smoothies?
Well, whatever it is, I'm prettttty excited.
Today TC has a doctor's appointment in the a.m. so I will do step class and do some shopping for me. Tonight I will run intervals with my group. Unfortunately it's going to rain, but they won't cancel unless there's lightning.
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!