13 Goals in 2013 (review)
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
So at the beginning of every year I set goals for myself. Then come back every few months to review them. Seems like I'm on a pretty good roll this year....YaY!
Here we go!
1. Batch cook at least one time a week.
~~ April - doing pretty good with this. "B++"
2. Reduce food waste.
~~ April - sometimes better than others; BUT and doing well with the composting of freggie scraps, paper and green waste. "C+"
3. Fill the January Jar.
~~ April - should be more in there at this point, but it's doing okay. "B"
4. Start a veggie & herb garden.
~~ April - yup! "A+"
5. Spend a fun day on the South Shore.
~~ April - not yet!
6. Go camping once this year.
~~ April - not yet (but the weather is getting good and camping worthy).
7. Have a successful BLC 21 (participating & sticking with the LCWOL)
~~ April - ABSOULTELY! surpassed GW and rocked the challenge!
8. Have a successful BLC 22 (participating & sticking with the LCWOL)
9. Have a successful BLC 23 (participating & sticking with the LCWOL)
10. Reach ONEderland by end of year.
11. Get some buff arms via wallies, lateral raises, boxers, triceps extensions.
~~ April - meh, not to good, but have a wallie challenge going. "C"
12. Read 12 books.
~~ April - if cookbooks count, then I'm about average here. Sidelined with double vision issues for 6 weeks.
13. Pay off car and BoH loan by the end of the year.
~~ April - work in progress.