My First Week with the Spark Solution
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Details: Post a blog on your SparkPage answering these questions:
• What made you decide to try The Spark Solution Program?
• Have you seen or felt any results in this first week?
• What do you like the most about the program?
My first week was a no-go. I did not do well at all. Family conflicts, health issues, depression, no groceries, all combined to make it a bust. Plus, something has happened to my motivation. I think all the above is the problem.
• What was your favorite meal from this week?
I did not eat a single meal from the plan. I did focus a little bit on eating more healthy.
• Which Insider Tip motivated you the most this week?
I really don't know. Nothing seemed to motivate me this week.'
• What is your goal is for next week?
To hopefully have a better week and try to follow the plan. I still don't have the right groceries, and my son spent all my food stamps, but I will do as well as I can with what I have.
Even though I did not do well, I know it can work. It is me, not the plan. You can get your book here at www.sparkpeople.com/sparksolut
ion Please let me know how you do, and maybe we can encourage each other.