A New Attitude and A New Start
Monday, June 03, 2013
Today feels like a new start for me. I bounced out of bed at 4:30 looking forward to my run. I did not have to force myself to get started, I actually had to slow myself down and let the water I had drank settle before I got started. I have spent a lot of time soul searching the last few days and I am ready to move forward and see where my journey leads me. I have set goals for the week and am treating it as a type of boot camp to get myself going in the right direction. I am not just tackling my weight loss; I am looking at all aspects of my life. I need to get balanced.
My plan for the week:
* At least 30 minutes of exercise every day
* Log all of my food and stay within my limits every day
* Drink at least 8 servings of plain water every day (not counting flavored water)
* Be active in my groups daily
* Get caught up on all of my paperwork
* Register and study for the Generalist 4-8 test on the 15th
* Organize our summer schedule and set up summer rules for the kids
* Get rid of negative thinking and keep a positive attitude
I want to have a good weight loss in June. I am shooting for at least 10 pounds this month. I am trying to find or put together a good, challenging program for the summer. I don’t have a lot of money to spend but I am working on putting together a program or I may break down and purchase something like Insanity or Turbo Fire. They are so expensive but I have heard that they do work very well. In the past I really enjoyed pushing myself and watching myself get stronger. I am ready to do this again. I am committed to being the best me I can be, no matter who that person ends up being.