Another Monday, Another Plan
Monday, June 10, 2013
This weekend wasn't too bad. Yesterday I was down 4 ounces from Saturday's peek at the scale. I was really hoping for a couple of pounds since I worked so hard, but I know that I am building muscle and that my body sometimes takes time to catch up. It will happen.
So it is Monday again and that means it is time to plan for the week. It will be similar to last week and will pretty much continue to be the same, but I still want to put it down and stay accountable.
My plan for the week:
1. Continue logging all of my food
2. Stay in the upper range of my calories but not over
3. Continue to eat healthy, no junk food
4. Continue with the Insanity program Monday through Saturday
5. Run three afternoons a week