My August Goals
Wednesday, August 07, 2013
I have wanted to do this for several days, but it seems like when I have wanted to sit down and write, something has come up. A lot is going on in my personal life, and am having a very hard time making sense of it all. When I do, I will share, because like I said it doesn't make sense to me, and it will gone on for at least another 2 weeks before I can even claim my life back....but that is here nor there. I am just hoping I can finish this tonight.
1. Drink 8-(or more) glasses of water a day
2. Track my food & exercise
3. Walk or Bike every day
4. Send Happy Hikers team members a comment/goodie everyday
5. Try to cut down on smoking from 6 cig. a day to 5 a day or 1 less every 2 days
6. Get 7 hours of sleep every night
7. Get rid of things in my apt. that I no longer need or that remind me of times that
were very unhappy in my life.
I am hoping I can succeed at least a couple of these, or maybe more. I love being a member
of the Happy Hikers and the BSG challenge for August for the Aspire & Inspire team. I get unlimited amounts of support & encouragement from my other members and I cannot thank them enough.