My "back on track" plan for the weekend
Friday, August 30, 2013
This is my plan to get back on track for eating (= LOSING).
1) Don’t be totally awful until I get to grocery shopping
2) Saturday morning - hit up the farmers’ market while there is still awesome produce to be had AND go to Whole Foods (need coconut aminos! And a gift card for someone at the gym who gave me some clothes that are now too small for her, but added some new pizzaz to my casual clothes! Feel so bad it has been like 2 weeks and I still didn’t give a proper thank you other than just telling her thank you and that she’s awesome at the time of exchange)
3) GO GROCERY SHOPPING on Saturday – probably Saturday evening.
4) Sunday - Hit up the gym
5) Sunday – prep, batch cook and make dinner – that includes getting bfast salad stuff like boiled eggs done for the week, making Paleo granola, and try new recipes for dinner – cauli rice and crock pot orange chicken (using the coconut aminos)
6) Water water water water and then……….more water
7) Make Paleo-friendly chocolate chip cookies as a dessert to celebrate my mom's birthday