Targets for the week: week beginning Monday 6th January
Monday, January 06, 2014
Morning all! I hope you have all had a super weekend. Mine was a perfect mix of time with my fiancé, catching up with friends, housework, reading and sleeeeeep! I allow myself to not track one day a week (Sunday), but was still wise in my choices (salmon, mango, green tea etc) - it's just nice to have a day where it's a bit less numerical. Busy first day back ahead, but I'm looking forward to working my butt off - literally, I hope! - and then meeting a girlfriend for sushi to round off the day.
Here are my targets for the week to come:
1. Aim to lose another two pounds.
2. At least two sessions on the cross-trainer.
3. Try some of the delicious snacks suggested in yesterday's post!
4. 7,000 steps plus per day. Even if it's wet out!
5. At least 6 hours sleep each weeknight, 8-10 at the weekend.
Have a super week!