to my "One Stop Shopping Week 1 Blog" - I will come back and edit this blog throughout the week to reflect all challenges and update as applicable.
7-DAY FORECAST (Preparedness) - 25 points
Goal: Use trackers (Nutrition/Fitness) to solidify my commitment to taking accountability for the way I eat/exercise - record everything. Nutrition: Prepare/eat healthy meals (made from scratch/clean); and endeavor to stay within range. Fitness: 30-minute workouts 5x/week, 15-minute workouts 2/week. Use HRM to obtain accurate cardio readings.
TRAIL MAP (Fitness) - 25 points
Plan: Fitness (Cardio/ST): 30-minute workouts 5x/week, 15-minute workouts 2/week.
M - WATP 1-mile and 12-minute recumbent bike (30-minutes/145 calories)
Tu - Fat to Firm Workout (35-minutes)
W - 12-Minute Low Impact Cardio Workout, plus 3-minute mini-run in the house (15 minutes)
Th - 12-minute low impact cardio workout plus 3 minute indoor run, 9-Minute Seated Arm and Shoulder Workout, and 6-Minute Hips, Glutes & Thighs Video (Coach Nicole (30-minutes)
F - Recumbent Bike, Moderate (20-minutes)
Sa - Zumba, 60-minutes, Zumba Toning, 30-minutes (90-minutes)
Su - 40-minute walk (40-minutes)
Total - 260 fitness minutes
COMPASS (Nutrition) - 25 points
Plan - Track all nutrition (See tracker for results)
ECHO (Self Reflection) - 25 points
Plan: Write out on post-it and place on bathroom mirror, say out loud morning/night (minimum)
1. I will only eat healthy foods.
2. I will believe in myself.
3. I will motivate myself to exercise.
4. I will exercise even when I don't feel like it.
5. I will track every meal.
SAFETY HARNESS (Accountability) - 25 points
Plan: Daily post successes (small or large) to the Mountaineer chat.
MONDAY "LIFESTYLE ACTION WORDS" - 25 points
1) Mindset ~The way I think. I dont always think to my potential regarding "me" and let self doubt in. I tend to think hot/cold, in/out, up/down ... I neet to reqaluize a balanced mindset.
2) Support ~ People who help or challenge. I need a form of structure (a path to follow). I don't often ask for help. I do realize success in being challenged.
3) Visualization ~Seeing what isn't there. I have trouble with this. I don't know what I want to look like, but know I want to feel better.
4) Acceptance ~Taking possession. I need to take possession of and embrace who I am, every step of this journey, realizing that where I am at any particular moment is the right place if I am working at achieving my goals. Im wandering in this...Its a stumbling block, big time.
5) Obstacles ~ Things to overcome. I am my biggest obstacle at the moment, however, I am making right steps to avoid/overcome obstacles. Short term goals are keys.
6) Time Management ~ Scheduling. Making time for what is important - Fitness, nutrition, and overall wellness. This is a platform to spring to success.
Beyond Comfort ~Making myself vulnerable. Works in unison with Acceptance.
Stress Management ~Breathe in, breathe out.
7) Rewards ~Recognition. Small goals/milestones are worthy of notice and remembrance. I am working on identifying meaningful rewards to document my journey.
TRACKER TUESDAY - 25-ponts
Weight/Fitness/Nutrition trackers updated!
WELLNESS WEDNESDAY - 25-points
Updated my Sparkpage and computer desktop with motivation quotes - also set my computer start page as spakpeople.com (so when I turn on computer, Spark is there!) Also...as a reminder, U Cant Touch This www.youtube.com/watch?v=
THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY - 25-points
Left words of encouragement for teammates!
FOOD FOCUS FRIDAY - 25-points
HYDRATION STATION SATURDAY - 25-points
Started day with 1-16oz GLASS OF WATER
SODIUM SLASHER SUNDAY - 25-points
I have always had sodium added to my tracker.