Wow... it's 6/8/15 and I just read this entry I made over a year ago. I started off so good and then for lots of various reasons fell off track. I think this is all the same plan for me except I need to add a few more....
* I don't have to be perfectly on track all the time.
* If I'm having a day or a week etc.. of not being into this, I'm not going to just give up.
* I'm going to do the best I can and stick with this. I will modify as I go.
* I will be much more kind and patient with myself.
These were the things missing before, and why I would get frustrated and just give up. I miss being on here and in touch with the friends I make. So even if I'm not doing so well, I'm going to stay on here and stick with it anyway. I'm not competitive with others, but with myself if that makes sense. Being so hard on myself when I'm not living up to what I set out to do, I end up sabotaging myself. I think that has been my insight in this whole process of being an on again off again person. I should know better. That is what this site is all about!
So if you're reading this and want to add me as a friend, I'd love that! I need all the support I can get!
This is a list of things I'm going to actively do starting today. My birthday is the 19th next month, and I want to be into the 180's. That's about a 15 pound average in 4 weeks. I lost 18 pounds in 30 days a few years ago, so I know it can be done. So I'm going to shoot for it again. This is my first goal of many. I think it will be more manageable in 4 week segments.
This is my plan:
* Track my measurements each month, log my BMI monitor reading monthly, weigh every week and TAKE BEFORE PICTURES! (I hate that last one.)
* Drink organic green tea, water, and a little coffee.
* Going to have 1 or 2 veggie/fruit smoothies a day, with added fiber and protein powder.
* For my meals it will be mostly veggies and greens, with small portions of fish, chicken and rarely beef.
* Bread is only 1-2 slices a day if I have any at all. If I want something like pasta, it's only a cup cooked.
* Workout every day doing something even if it's just 10 minutes. Goal is at least 30 minutes total a day. This includes workout DVD's, Stabilizer Ball exercises, floor exercises, weight training with kettlebell and free weights. Cardio HIIT training on my Gazelle Glider, resistance bands, ZUMBA, Trampoline whenever I can while I watch TV. Do yoga on days I need a rest.
* Meditate daily.
* Get back into and active in the teams I've joined.
* Take my supplements every day. (This is easy since I always do this.)
* Continue with 30 day plank challenge and try to get to 5 minutes.
* Go on Youtube and look for fun music that MAKES me want to move. This is key to get me out of being lazy or unmotivated.
* Take my blood pressure at least a couple times a week, as soon as I wake up, before getting out of bed. I want to see the numbers improve over time.
* Learn how to cook something new at least once a week.
* And open to anything new that pops into my head. This is a work in progress and subject to change... but only for the better.
I'm sure I can think of a lot more right after I write this. This is a good start at least.
So here I go!